Monday, May 19, 2014

MY PASSION

in middle of the mixed Rainy & summer season here in my place ,I met a person of similar interest. an artist, a musician and much morehe was..an amazing painter too..
"what are your dreams"? his first question after we met. I said " I dream of becoming something/Someone that my heart Tells me to become"
Music was my passion he gave chance to showcase this real passion to him. . .
but As I open my mouth, my voice escalates with every tune that I used to be humming..Even if the sounds aren't perfect or correct, every little bit helps me get through the day.
I think Coming up with their own Compositions is an inspiration for many artists.
He:I love singing and song~writing, and my passion is practicing both in pursuit of a well- crafted song.
We both Shared As many Similar Interests and the best part is Music.
He Said: When stressed, nothing helps me more than singing my own compositions. .
I told him, moon and rain are so fascinating . . .
So Was He . . :*
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° ME:Everyone who knows me, knows that if they want to see me smile or make me feel better, asking me to sing usually does the trick. Even though I do love singing, I'm a very shy person.
he listened to me very patiently and attentively. .°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
ME:I sing a lot, but it's always in my own time, when no one else is around... :) HE:I believe that having a passion keeps you going forward in life. For me,my passion is music...my dream is Music. . From the time that I could speak my first words, I was singing... OOH !!REALLY?? HE:Your passion is the reason you wake up in the morning,What are your goals?
... ME:I wanna become a singer.
HE:If you wanted to be a singer it's never too late to try to fulfil your dreams". . .
ME:Hmmm impressive . . . FELT Nice talking To Him That Day. .
now I am adding another dream to my moonlit nights. that's Him. Love u.. xoxox.. (tougher !)

3 comments: