Sunday, August 17, 2014

10 crazy & funny Facts

Crazy facts :
1.Tucked ? What's 'Tucked' and Where?
Okay, we'll take this fact into serious consideration when we're getting dressed. LOL


2. Crazy Mom !!! This is Epic :) Don't try to talk when mom is Scolding You . .You better Understand that

3. Seems True to me:

4. Yeah All of us Do Know this ;-)

5. I am a Bangalorean, and I understand that Everlasting traffic jams which are pain in our butts

6. Ughh ?? this shows Why Not to eat At macdonald's.

7. I know after reading this OMG fact, you are not going to believe me anymore , , but fact Is FACT !!

8. Yes !! For me, that's true

9. This is Really Hilarious ,like someone convincing a Lady to buy a Particular Dress that she doesn't Like :-)

10. Funny but true :-)
Thanks for reading this post,comment below or Follow the blog by subscribing to the post.Hope you All liked It :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment