Sunday, August 10, 2014

EMBRACING A NEW LIFE :-)

SEEING THROUGH THE EYES OF A NEWBORN
This Month Has been so Full of work & assignments and commitments coming up.
1. Attending an event
2. A performance In Malnad Fest
3.Taking care of my 6 month old Princess
4. Keeping Up with my Studies
5. Learning to Live The Life in Different Meeeh Way :-) Phewwww many more things To Do
My day began like any other day. After a good breakfast and a short nap and a weekend Lazing around , I dressed in new clothes and got ready for my daily walk.The weather was sunny and I was happy during the stroll in the fresh air. Suddenly I realized that I was on a different route today. I wondered if it was one of those spontaneous outings that seemed to happen over the weekends but before I could wonder anymore, I came to a halt On the way, beside the bus stop .
I saw a lady carrying a Small baby. The baby Was so chubby and attractive but he Was crying. His mother told me he was one month old .They had been to doctor for vaccination. I thought how harsh the injection might be to the Newborn. His mother said to me ‘’Oh…God, what are these doctors doing in the name of vaccination, giving a one month old baby 2 big fat injections ?! Can they not with all the science and technology figure out a painless way?!’ I will now Reach home, call up my mom, ask her why can't they come up with something painless and Efficient way !! Can't Miss To have The Pleasure discussing all these With Amma. . A different Aspect of lIfe was In front of my eyes, a life of a mother struggling and Striving hard for her children and a Baby growing up with all the support and love she/he deserves. Of all the Care Nd love the baby receives Good Thoughts and Lessons for life.Was never important to see our live in Different way but this very day made me Think of all the love I have in life and What more I need to Not to give up. I feel strength and Motivation inside my loved ones. I Hardly remember a single incident where I was alone in the battle of lIfe. well all this achievements and awards are nothing but the embraces and Motivation of My Close friends,my soulmate and My Beloved parents. While I was Chatting with XOXOX yesterday,
He: Pri, I need a Hug
Me: All this Time, I felt embraced By you
He: LOL
Me: ???? what
He: LOts of Love Haha :-)
Me: Well LOL too ;-)
He: movie Tonight ?
Me : Well Yeah :-) :-) Pillow fights at home tomorrow , haha
What else I want than a loving & witty, happy-go-lucky Soulmate I feel So Loved :-)
Seeing through THE eyes of a newborn,learning a completely varied & Eased Way to Look at Life, work and Personal Matters.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment