Saturday, May 31, 2014

Birthday Bash '13


Anything thats floral,is my favorite. Flower gardens and Flower fragrances,designs, clothes and Whatever. . .
If its Flowers its Surely going to get my attention.
A day without flowers is a Useless Day ♡♡
One Day,I was returning Home from my violin class.It was A rainy day & It was already Ten'O Clock at night.
I had forgotten my House key in the Academy.. and It was too far to reach.
I called many of my Friends but None answered.
So I had to call upon my Not -in -touch and still remembered friend Abhilash.
He came to Pick me up and we both went to his house.
ABHILASH and I had met in 2010 , in a wedding of my Cousin Suma and His Friend Raghu.Joshi. We both became good friends in a noticeable period of time.
I came to know that Abhilash had joined as trainee in Cisco systems, Bangalore but later on he Came To Mysore ,and is working in Infy.
We arrived at his Flat... I was welcomed by his adorable Pet ♡
It was So Lovely .. Poohoo was the Cat's name.(¬‿¬)
Me and Abhilash both Sat and Watched TV till late night [My Best Time With Abhilash] and Then Prepared supper :)
I never knew He Was a good cook. ツ
Next morning,I woke up to see Many many Many Roses ... On the Table in my room..
I was sleeping in the other room.. Abhi Had kept all these roses for me? I felt so Good...
I got up.. Had a shower... Went to see Abhilash,He was already gone :(
I called him,but no response.
So I locked up his flat ,left behind Poohoo and Then Headed back to academy...
There Was this surprise for me, near my music academy .
A small girl came and handed me few White Roses and Said' Good Morning'... Was wondering who it could be?
As i entered the academy, I saw My brother Ankith,my sis in law,Abhilash and all my academy students and everyone had gathered ...
I really couldn't understand what was going on....
As I entered, I was showered with Lots of flowers, decorations were made in the whole Room. It was My Birthday And all this arrangements +my bro and sis in law Everything was a birthday surprise from Abhilash...
I got Wishes and Bouquets from all of them.
the most Cherished and lovable memories of my flowery birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment