Thursday, May 22, 2014

Astrophysics-Oasis Of my Knowledge Thirst

When I was eight years old, I peered through a telescope for the first time in my Life.
it was a small device not more than 2metres long, and ur let me take glimpses of brighter view of Jupiter. It was a size of a marble,magnificent in the hues of red,orange and brown. was so fascinated to See It The Very First time :)
Then, when I become 13 I got a chance to visit Birla Planetarium, Hyderabad .
I was reminded of my First ever attraction towards planets and stars.
As Star gazing is my Best Pastime.

I was so spell bound in the arena of the Planetarium as a cosmic dance played out in the canvas above my head.
stars flew dancing around, tumbling in and out of the horizon... The rings of Saturn Floating in the Space, moons raising and setting out almost through a melange of blues,greens and yellow shades.
And what Could more beautiful or charming For me. . .having interest in it.
It was such a thing I've never forgotten to this day of life. I still Remember that experience as an eternally unfolding story, that could hardly be Imbibed by others' minds.
It might been have been the charismatic voice of the narrator or might have been those 'UNDISTURBED'LONELY nights I spent only Gazing Stars.
It could also have been my senseless interest thereafter to find out more and more of How the Universe Worked!! ;)
And this very Day, where I stopped (or Is forced to Stop!! ) watering the seeds of my passion Towards Astrophysics ...especially once I was too determined and clearly announced "Yes,Astrophysics is What interests Me the Most! "
I still love my Universe, my galaxy and my Stars that filled up My childhood With Joy and Enthusiasm. And Jupiter, on which,after some trillion or zillion years some scientists gonna make research and send some rocket along with human(who later will be called The FIRST PERSON TO STEP ON JUPITER...only if possible) ;)
Readers of my post or scientists when they hear this might say 'Its not at all Gonna happen ' well.. its not that Tough.. If only I'm allowed to study astrophysics and Research and Write thesis On JUPITER.
And just as my curiosity aroused towards it on a moonless dark-night in a small town in South part of India.Where we used to live,10years ago.
whatever I learnt till date,was not Within classroom,not under the guidance of any expert lecturers,but I learnt it in my room... where I dumped myself inside all those books of astrophysics, I brought to help myself learn more of this subject.
I taught myself, in my mind I was so restless as this was always on my mind.
The more I Learned about Universe, the more I got Attracted towards it.
It then started happening that, I could never rest without knowing
" How my Universe Works !!?"
Meanwhile, my another hobby Painting, was bonding with the astrophysics ...
There you go! It made me create a masterpiece :) A shattered,glittering piece of galaxy... beaming up lights of stars
Myself ,having met a variety of people then onwards, young and Old... simple and some frantic... etc...
finally, its not the interest that I would ever see fade. Because it has been a very important part of my Growth... A symbol of my strength, my weaknesses and my power of overcoming all these weaknesses Still,Astrophysics Is A oasis Of my Knowledge Thirst.

No comments:

Post a Comment