Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A poem By N Prriyanka Rao

Eternal Love
On a Summer day,as I was walking in my Garden
The grasses in the field have been Made dry and The hay in places ...
it seems that it Was Imbibing the Soothing sunlight..
The Entire garden might Burn and Begone...
I miss you steadily, painfully, I can see Nobody in the garden's entrance or exit,
House doors ajar.
I remember how you had cried When you read something sad,
like the letters from You, made me Cry...
Everything blooming bows down in the rain:
white Roses , Daffodils ; and the Tulips with their petals torn ...
like one after one,
they were destroyed....
So Was I, In Your Love...
Whenever its Raining here... I felt you somewhere near me
like a Humble prayer of a child,
You sat and talked to me... those Rainy nights,
The injustices they made.
never let Us Come closer,
only as They Gradually Fade.
©My Own Poem . Please ask me before posting it Somewhere. THANKS

2 comments: