Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Birthday Bash

2011 NOVEMBER 05

That Time has arrived like clock work once again.
Last night I thought about years past and couldn't help, but let the tears roll down my face.
Today a year ago I was at a friends' place,picking up the most wonderful cookies I had ever tasted, from a lady with the biggest, most passionate heart I had ever met.
Two years ago today I was sitting Uncomfortably with perfect strangers waiting to meet up with My Soul Sister Amitha .
When I got the call I remain silent and once again tears rolled down my face.
I couldn't make out the words to the people I was with. They would go on to panic asking whats wrong.
I thought to myself maybe if I don't say it out loud it won't happen.
I continued to not say anything except for the occasional 'Yes' / 'No'.
I staggered my way home and realized how much my life was about to change.
Those two beautiful people are gone now, but I continue to realize the great abundance of people in my life who bring so much good to it.
They claim I'm the inspiration, but their passion and love for life is what helps keep me going.
My poor mind knows this day is particularly hard on me.
The thoughts that come with each gift, wonder if Amitha would have gotten this many gifts, probably more.
Each happy birthday, I don't have anyone to tease. Really a birthday is a very lonely thing once you become more or less ignored.
I am so thankful for today and all the beautiful people in my life.
I want everyone to know that.
Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes. I truly feel loved.
Last night I dreamed I was with Shraddha, soon I realized she'll never come back as I waited in a dark, dreary house, with the curtains drawn. I know that part of my life is over.
She can't ever be back like she once was.
What I do now is all of you today are in my life for a reason.
I just want to say thanks to each one of you.
Shraddha,My bestfriend And My Soul Sister Amitha and Last and not the Least -Digantha :) :)

Duggu I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment