Thursday, September 25, 2014

Loneliness

Lonely Days In Bangalore :
As the day turns to dusk , I thought why was I here.. My purpose and my aim is different from others'. I cannot stay blank and should work on the things which I cannot do. I wish I were More Strong I wish My Mom Was Here. Just like she was there, when I went to school for the first time...
she took my hands and promised me she would Be there and till I come back, she sat and waited for me. just to see me assured and I need that Once again..
I am afraid of something I don't know .
I don't understand things which i am supposed to learn. I fear about most of the common things in an unusual way. Why is this Happening To me !! I strongly refuse to be all alone but situations make me all alone . Recently, I couldn't wake up fresh in the morning and cannot sleep Peacefully at the night. The oddities of my thoughts are struck somewhere. Why is this Happening all these days :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment